Board index Equipment Film Cameras Leica 35mm Screw Mount Lens

Film Cameras

Leica 35mm Screw Mount Lens

blaised

Leica 35mm Screw Mount Lens

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:32 pm

How much is a Leica 35mm f/2 Summicron 8-element Screw Mount Lens worth?

Thank You in advance.
Jesse :)

slug
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:42 pm

I don't buy or sell Leica equipment, so definitely not an expert.
But KEH has one for sale now for US$2469

Do you have one? If you have or could take a photo of yours, I'd love to add it to the camera database at http://www.pbase.com/cameras/leitz/35_2_summicron
If you feel like it, send it to slug@pbase.com or if it's on PBase already, let me know.

I have photos of the bayonet mount version, but not the screw mount.

By the way, just added a lot of Leica photos yesterday at http://www.pbase.com/camera/leitz
Still have a lot of work to do on the lenses.

-slug

blaised

Leica

Post Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:16 pm

I'm sorry I haven't been here in a while.

Yes I have Leica iii series cameras. I collect them, but hope to see them go up in the future. I do not really know how to take digital photos up close with my "old" digital, so I can't upload.

Thank You!

jim_panzee

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:23 pm

Blaised.

You do not say if you have this screw mount lens, for sale or just want to know the value of such a lens. I would have thought that a Leica collector would know this. :?

"Yes I have Leica iii series cameras. I collect them, but hope to see them go up in the future. I do not really know how to take digital photos up close with my "old" digital, so I can't upload."

If your digital camera does not have a close up setting, try taking the shot on various settings, and see which comes out best.

Jim P.
JimP.

"So little time, so much to do, so many places to visit".

Board index Equipment Film Cameras Leica 35mm Screw Mount Lens