Board index PBase Show and Tell Winners: show and Tell Photo Contest #15 / Determination

Show and Tell

Winners: show and Tell Photo Contest #15 / Determination

Announce and discuss your photos.
zenotri

Winners: show and Tell Photo Contest #15 / Determination

Post Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:27 am

Firstly thank you to all who were "determined" :wink: to make this subject work! I know it was challenging and I apologise to those who found it inappropriate. Nevertheless, some really great entries!

Here are the winners:

3rd:Neske, "determined to talk on the phone"
Comment: A great photo, especially in B&W. What could express determination more than a child's hand on hip?

2nd: Grompem, "determined to get noticed"
Comment: I love this photo, it is larger than life and a different but very appropriate interpretation of the subject.

1st: Agroni, "determined to travel on foot"
Comment: I really just can't go past this. It has so much atmosphere, is a great interpretation of the subject and I really like the composition.

Congratulations to the winners, Over to you Agroni...

neske

Post Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:56 am

Congretulation Agroni! You deserved it! I agree with Zentori, there is so much atmosphere in your photo. What really contributes to the "determination factor" is the hill in the background, it makes the journey tougher.

jestev

Post Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:35 am

Congrats! Great images!
John Stevenson
http://www.pbase.com/jestev
Nikon N70, N6006; D300, D50
Lenses (of 20): Nikkor AF-S 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF, Tokina AT-X 12-24 f/4 AF PRO, Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED AF, Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D AF, Micro-Nikkor 55mm f/3.5 AI
Canon S1 IS
Minolta XG-7

erichmangl

Post Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:06 pm

good choice !
already curious what your theme will be ;-)

agroni

Post Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:50 pm

wow :shock:
I was not expecting to win this competition so you have caught me a little bit unprepeared.
I will post the next topic until tomorrow morning (CET).
until then....
Cheers

Board index PBase Show and Tell Winners: show and Tell Photo Contest #15 / Determination