Board index Equipment Film Cameras holga

Film Cameras

holga

millerbn

holga

Post Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:03 pm

wasn't sure where to place a topic like this, but i was wondering if anyone out there has used or has any references for http://www.holgamods.com/ ?

has anyone purchased from this site before, know anyone who has?

thanks in advance,
bryan
pbase.com/millerbn
Last edited by millerbn on Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rmlupu

Post Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:24 pm

I have not personally but I know a couple of guys who have and they recommend it and had good experiences. I do have a 120N and love it so I recommend the purchase. I would not go crazy with mods and attachments. The whole beauty of the Holga is it simplicity and unique characteristics.

rogerlorenz

Holgamods

Post Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:51 pm

I have done business with him and I highly recommend! If you have any problems he is happy to call you and make sure you are 100% happy!

storystone

Post Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:51 pm

Yes, and I can recommend him highly. I particularly like the bodies with the colors, partly because if you are going the Holga route, it might as well look like the plastic that it is, and the colors add to the effect. But mainly, you can have a good time with street photography because nobody takes a purple camera, or you, seriously. Almost enough to make me paint my "good" camera purple or green.

millerbn

thanks!

Post Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:16 am

i actually bought the holga lens for a canon...based on the feedback here i felt okay with buying fom him.

here are a few pics from the 1st round...
http://www.pbase.com/millerbn/if_i_were_a_holga_by_30d

thanks again for everyone's feedback
bryan

stuegan

Post Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:18 pm

Glad I found this - I was just about to buy a holga lens for a canon DSLR. I will check the photos out too but it's nice to know their reputation is good.

jerrykneupper

Post Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:03 pm

Randy definately get's an "Excellent" from me.

I emailed him about a problem I was having with my Holga, and he called me directly. I didn't expect that! We talked about it a few minutes, and he ended up sending me the part I needed for free, as he had a bunch of them lying around.

He has my vote!

Jerry

smth

Re: holga

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:49 am

:lol: Its a resourcable stuff, Iam very lucky to visit this site.

John

WideCircles

Board index Equipment Film Cameras holga