Board index PBase Show and Tell WINNERS of the 72nd Show and Tell Contest: Nature's Palette

Show and Tell

WINNERS of the 72nd Show and Tell Contest: Nature's Palette

Announce and discuss your photos.
sandiwhi

WINNERS of the 72nd Show and Tell Contest: Nature's Palette

Post Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:43 pm

Hi all...

Wow! You submitted so many wonderful and beautifully colorful nature pics, that it was a real challenge narrowing them down and picking the winners.

First I'll share with you the wonderful runners up, then the third, second place, and last, our winner.

Thanks again to everyone of you for participating!

Serious contenders:

Third Place

I was amazed to discover the vibrant colors and designs in the eyes of a pesky housefly! Mother Nature attends to even these tiny creatures.

Second Place

The northern lights, to me, are an absolutely amazing phenomenon. The colors here are stunning and you can even see the stars right through the rainbow of colors.

And the WINNER

I fell in love with the vibrant and dramatic colors and the wonderful depth of the canyon attained in this shot. Such a wonderful example of Nature's palette!

Ok Treas, it's all yours!

dominiccantin

Post Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:59 pm

A 2nd place among all these beautiful pictures :shock: Thanks :)

Congrats to all !

Dom 8)

terrybowker

Post Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:58 am

Congratulations to the winners! Great job Sandi !

millagios

Post Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:33 am

What a fine reward for the committed and passionate approach to photography.
Congratulations Treas, for this wonderful achievement.
All the contestants have made some stunning entries and that makes this achievement even more valuable.
I would like to congratulate to all of the other artists for the fabulous uploads and for making this challenge worthy to take part in.
What a fest for the eyes and a true showcase of the photography it is...
Regards,
Milos

mplonsky

Post Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:06 am

Thank you Sandiwhi and congratulations to Treas and Dominic. This competition was a lot of fun with so many photos with beautiful colors.
happy shooting,
Mark
http://www.mplonsky.com/photo

irislynx

Post Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:13 am

Congratulations to the winners! To all the others, Thanks for posting, I enjoyed looking at all the photos!

treas

Post Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:40 am

I just flew in from a long tiring business trip and could not wait to check on the contest. What a wonderful surprise! There were so many beautiful, artistic entries. I really was not expecting to win. I am delighted, what a lovely honor.

Congratulations to all who entered and all who were named as contenders and to Dom.
I will post the next contest tomorrow.

Thank you Sandi!

Treas

agroni

Post Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:10 am

Congrats to all ;)
Congrats Dominic....cool picture
cheers

downsouthstories

Post Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:00 pm

Great Comp. It's given me (and no doubt countless other folks) a lot a pleasure lookin through the photos over the last week. It just shows ya what a beautiful world we live in - Ah hope we can keep it that way!

Well deserved mentions and congrats to Treas, Dominic and Mark.

Bring on the next one!

Mike :)

Board index PBase Show and Tell WINNERS of the 72nd Show and Tell Contest: Nature's Palette