Board index Equipment Film Cameras where do you develope ur Pic

Film Cameras

where do you develope ur Pic

dynamisoz

where do you develope ur Pic

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:53 am

hi..
I am new to film photography,, and was wondering where is a good place to get your film slides developed.

prinothcat

Re: where do you develope ur Pic

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:29 am

dynamisoz wrote:hi..
I am new to film photography,, and was wondering where is a good place to get your film slides developed.

Depends on where you are. Most large metro areas have a good lab. Anywhere with good independent photo shop should have a good place to have the work done. Failing that one can still buymailers which include postage (in both directions) and processing by a lab. Places to avoid include any storefront with a pimple faced teen ager that feeds your film into a machine...... I personally use Borg-Anderson, because I'm in the greater Salt Lake City area.

rmlupu

Re: where do you develope ur Pic

Post Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:35 pm

dynamisoz wrote:hi..

In my own darkroom mostly but I will admit it is getting harder and harder to get E6 and C41 chemicals. 35mm chromes can still be done at most any place that processes film. If you are shooting MF or sheet then if may be tougher. Most big cities still have pro shops that will process MF/LF film and prints but they are getting harder to find. I have used Procolor here in MN and they may take out of state orders, you will have to check, but I do recommend them.

Processing your own is fun and a great way to control form camera to print but it takes a commitment and space to be sure. :D

Board index Equipment Film Cameras where do you develope ur Pic