Board index Photography Technical Questions I'm new at this, can someone help?

Technical Questions

I'm new at this, can someone help?

Discuss technical aspects of photography
bylove

I'm new at this, can someone help?

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:51 am

I need to show this led finger light with a white background. But the light needs to be on and show a little color on that white background. If I just use a brush and white out some area around the light hitting the table then it does not look very good. I want to make a great looking photo to put on the front of this website. I would appreciate any help at all. There is a photo now on the front of this website http://www.lducompany.comof the finger light but they want me to change it to have a white back ground but show the color light. Thank you.

dang

Re: I'm new at this, can someone help?

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:56 am

Duplicate post from this thread: http://forum.pbase.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=38104

I'd suggest you use google to search for tips, or remove the link & add the photo to a gallery here on Pbase for people to view (trial accounts allow you to add photos). You'd probably receive more help since it appears you might be spamming by trying to get people to click the link.

Just a thought...

cjluby

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:08 pm

If you have photoshop CS3 you can use the quick selection tool and impose this selection on a white layer. There are selection tools in other versions of photoshop but the new one in CS3 is very to use.

Chuck

robertiko

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:31 pm

:evil: could you please help me with some tips becuase I am learning to take shot, I have a canon xti and 17 to 85 I would like to take shots at night. How do I do it? because sometimes the pictures looks blurry and when I take something is in motion for example bikes during the night.

Board index Photography Technical Questions I'm new at this, can someone help?