Board index PBase Show and Tell Light/Shadow, Color/Texture, Shape/Composition...fun stuff!

Show and Tell

Light/Shadow, Color/Texture, Shape/Composition...fun stuff!

Announce and discuss your photos.
wtang

Light/Shadow, Color/Texture, Shape/Composition...fun stuff!

Post Tue Jul 22, 2003 1:44 pm

Lifelong computer geek, concrete jungle dweller, repressed artist, seeks self expression through pencil/ink/charcoal art... too messy and slow... turns to photography. Hey, this could be fun!

Take a look and leave a comment (if any photo manages to fire enough neurons to send a signal to your fingertips). Please be kind, don't whine :wink:

http://www.pbase.com/wtang

Thanks,
Warren

leozwalf

Post Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:11 am

I love the candid street photos, all brilliant pics :)

Keep up the good work sir!

wtang

Post Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:38 pm

Thanks for compliment! I took a look at your photos... I hope you had at least one hand on the steering wheel and one eye on the road when you took that pic of the car speedometer showing 140 km/hr (80 mi/hr)!!!

patbrown

Post Fri Jul 25, 2003 3:26 am

I really enjoyed your pics, they are very nice. My favorites were of the birds, especially the sparrows on the fence. The lizard is really cool, too.
I love animals and never tire of viewing well composed pictures of them. :D

wtang

Post Fri Jul 25, 2003 1:33 pm

Thanks for looking! I like the photo of the sparrows on a fence too. I think it says a lot. Even though it was a cold overcast winter day and all the sparrows were huddled together for warmth, that one rebel sparrow sat by himself. And he's purposely facing the opposite direction from all the others. Rebel!!!

Board index PBase Show and Tell Light/Shadow, Color/Texture, Shape/Composition...fun stuff!