Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets thumbnails not showing up

HTML and Style Sheets

thumbnails not showing up

Customize your galleries.
deevinemissm

thumbnails not showing up

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:30 pm

Here is the link - http://www.pbase.com/deevinemissm/gbhs_ ... s_softball
When I'm logged in and editing the gallery, all my thumbnails show up, but when I go out and
get on pBase like a client, only 2 thumbnails show up. Once you click on one or the other,
all the pictures come up. Someone please help! The game pix I'm trying to put up was a week
ago and I have two more sets waiting!!! :(

dougj

Re: thumbnails not showing up

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:35 pm

The gallery is password protected.

deevinemissm

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Doug - Okay - so after they enter the password and the page opens up, shouldn't all the thumbnails then appear? Otherwise
it looks like I only posted 2 pictures. Do I need to send you the password so you can look at what I've done?
Thank you!

dougj

Post Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:35 pm

I didn't see problems with the CSS you're using for the galleries that do not require a password, if you're using the same CSS throughout your galleries there shouldn't be a problem with the thumbnails. When you log out and then check your galleries, do you have the same problem with thumbnails in the non-password protected galleries? From your description, it sounds like you might have 2 sub galleries setup and you only see the representative thumbnail for each of these until you click on one one of them and open the gallery itself. Does this sound like what you see?

Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets thumbnails not showing up