Board index PBase Show and Tell 124th Show & Tell Competition: All Action Sporting Moments - WINNER

Show and Tell

124th Show & Tell Competition: All Action Sporting Moments - WINNER

Announce and discuss your photos.
mcgarva

imagenation

Post Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:41 pm

Sorry for the delay! Here are my selected winners from a very strong field of entries.

The key to this competition was to capture the moment that encapsulates & promotes the nature of the sport!

Commended from “photomary” for the great action

“Mytmoss” is also commended for the all action surfer

The colours and the moment captured by “fieldstone” in the swim meet is also commended

A strong entry from “clyne” encapsulates a real dynamic moment in this image and a special mention for the strongest trio of images.

In 3rd Place is “bretagnez” who has expertly captured both a stunning landscape image and the excitement & thrill of mountain biking!

2nd Place goes to “kzaret” for the evil looking boxer. The passion and focus is there to see!

And finally the winner, in 1st place, with a picture that truly encapsulates the intensity of a sport and the look says it all … determination, passion, direction, objective & focused! I certainly would not like to line up against this guy! Well done to “imagenation” for his image of Homer.

Again thanks to all for participating and giving me the honour of voting!

fieldstone

Re: 124th Show & Tell Competition: All Action Sporting Moments -

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:16 am

Thanks for the commendation!
Jim - "Fieldstone"

imagenation

Re: imagenation

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:17 pm

And finally the winner, in 1st place, with a picture that truly encapsulates the intensity of a sport and the look says it all … determination, passion, direction, objective & focused! I certainly would not like to line up against this guy! Well done to “imagenation” for his image of Homer.

Again thanks to all for participating and giving me the honour of voting!

Thank you for hosting such an excellent contest. The competition was very stiff and I appreciate your selection of this image.

Regards,

Garry
http://www.rugbyphoto.com

Board index PBase Show and Tell 124th Show & Tell Competition: All Action Sporting Moments - WINNER