Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets Converting my webpage to PBase CSS style

HTML and Style Sheets

Converting my webpage to PBase CSS style

Customize your galleries.
franksastropics

Converting my webpage to PBase CSS style

Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:52 pm

Hi group,

I already have a webpage that I would like to convert to a PBase style CSS. I've tried to copy and paste it using the FireFox web development tools into a new stylesheet on PBase but it's not working. Is it even possible?

I have Adobe Dreamweaver which I created the webpage in, if that helps. Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Frank

rollosphotos

Re: Converting my webpage to PBase CSS style

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:56 pm

/
Last edited by rollosphotos on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

rollosphotos

Post Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:42 pm

/
Last edited by rollosphotos on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

cits_4_pets

Post Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:07 pm

I copy and pasted my webpage into the stylesheet...had to tweak the background color. Put all my 'web buttons' into a private gallery and had to link to them.
Mine was a very simple AOL page...(did have to delete all the aol banners and ad stuff)... I originally had it in a blank stylesheet...but was way off center so tried the black and white style sheet and had to alter it so colors were better. Still not centered but good enough.

Your page is beautiful...may be a bit complex but not sure.

http://www.pbase.com/cits_4_pets/cits4pets_webpage

Good luck! There are some great webpages here on Pbase...
Flo
Cits 4 Pets where Happy Pets Go with the Flo
http://www.pbase.com/cits_4_pets/
My Firefox Tthemes/skins for your web browser)

Board index PBase HTML and Style Sheets Converting my webpage to PBase CSS style