Board index Photography Technical Questions Tripod...Benro

Technical Questions

Tripod...Benro

Discuss technical aspects of photography
veggiezombie

Tripod...Benro

Post Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:14 pm

Hello,
Wondering if anyone owns this and any feedback about it?

Benro A-269M8 Travel Angel Aluminum Tripod with B-1 Ballhead

Much appreciated...

James,

jamesmartyn1

Re: Tripod...Benro

Post Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:19 am

Hello everyone.
I am glad to receive your feedback if you have any suggestion regarding Tripod...Benro please send me an appreciation
with good feedback.
"If you falter in times of trouble, how small is your strength."

shutterpug

Post Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:18 am

I recently purchased the Benro Travel tripod (A-269M8) with B-1 ballhead as I wanted a tripod that would fit in my carryon. It measures about 15 inches in length. (My regular tripod is a Manfrotto... no ballhead). I had looked at quite a few on line but many were way out of my price range. I purchased this one from B&H (have always had good service from them). It is taking some time to get used to the twist to secure the legs as opposed to the clip lever and the first time I used it I had difficulty getting the camera to attach securely to the ballhead and then thought I wouldn't get it off. But now that I am getting used to it. I think it will definitely serve the purpose. It seems very sturdy and came with a case. I would definitely recommend it. Hope this is some help. Let me know how you make out... Fay

southriver

Post Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:17 am

Ah. Benro is not bad. But you could also try kangrinpoche ballhead. People in China like to purchase this one instead of Benro ones.

Board index Photography Technical Questions Tripod...Benro