Board index Photography Technical Questions When will Pbase be back up working in full

Technical Questions

When will Pbase be back up working in full

Discuss technical aspects of photography
ginamckelvey

When will Pbase be back up working in full

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:43 pm

Its been at least 3 weeks since my pbase has not be working up to full speed. Will we be reimbursed for the time it has been down and how soon? Something need to be done soon its affecting my clients
gina mckelvey

soenda

Re: When will Pbase be back up working in full

Post Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:42 am

Hi Gina,

You're looking in the wrong place for news. Not that we users have anything definitive about when everything will be back together. I'm not sure that PBase administration has a clear bead on it yet. Their primary effort after the power and equipment failure was to protect our photos. Many of us still have missing galleries, so I assume that phase of the restoration is still under way.

Check two other forums for updates: The News forum at the top of the list, and the Question & Answer forum, 3rd from the top (I think).

There was also an update delivered on PBase's front page---a clickable message over on the right. That has not been updated for several days, however.

Hang in there!

soenda

Re: When will Pbase be back up working in full

Post Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:29 pm

PBase administrator Emily has just left a new message about the restoration in the News forum: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42416&start=75

Board index Photography Technical Questions When will Pbase be back up working in full