Board index PBase Feature Requests Possibility to add watermarks from within Pbase ?

Feature Requests

Possibility to add watermarks from within Pbase ?

Request changes or modifications.
scherrer

Possibility to add watermarks from within Pbase ?

Post Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:52 am

Hi ! I just read a few posts in some photo sites, mentionning the option to have watermarks (set by the photographer) automatically applied to the uploaded photographs...

I know that I could add watermarks in my images (with Photoshop for example) BEFORE to upload them in Pbase, but well.....

Could it be possible to imply this in Pbase ?

TIA for any opinion, tips, etc...

Regards,
J-P.

dougj

Re: Possibility to add watermarks from within Pbase ?

Post Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:44 am

Unfortunately there is no option to do this via PBase. As you mentioned, it can be done prior to uploading, there are Photoshop actions and other fairly easy ways with software to automate the process.

scherrer

Post Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:24 am

Hi Doug ! Thanks for the answer !

Question: as this option is implemented in the SMUGMUG program, why wouldn't it be possible to have it in PBASE ?

:?:
J-P.

dougj

Post Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:48 am

Good question, no reason why it shouldn't be an option. There are a number of features that should be added, I presume PBase is still working on recovering from the September crash.

indyboosler

Post Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:58 pm

A proper upload plug-in for Lightroom/Aperture would be just as good - a watermark can be added without having to create and save a separate file. I know there is a plug-in for Lightroom 2, but it does not work with Lightroom 3. Most of the other major photo sharing sites have these plug-ins - flickr, zenfolio, smugmug...

telitiffext

I love web hosting

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:50 am

f
f

Board index PBase Feature Requests Possibility to add watermarks from within Pbase ?