Board index PBase Show and Tell 156th Show & Tell Competition: Stunning portraits - WINNER

Show and Tell

156th Show & Tell Competition: Stunning portraits - WINNER

Announce and discuss your photos.
b80399

Post Thu May 06, 2010 11:07 pm

First of all, thank you for supporting the 156th Show & Tell Competition. I think we all saw great pictures and it was hard to choose some out of all this many contributions. Thanks a lot for the participation.

Here are my runners up:

I like the light very much, is a very nice picture...

a very natural picture, she looks so happy, which influence also me with a good mood. that is what a great photography should do...excellent!

here we can see a big stories in the eyes, and unfortunately we can not listen to them... all this three pics affect me a lot! Great!

great picture, the differences are so huge...

I like the b&w and the perspective...

great artistic work, great photoshop skills and I guess it must took hours...a bit scary, but surely it should be exactly like this...

3rd place:
very natural portrait, but unfortunately they look in different directions - but on the other hand it makes looking it more exciting...

2nd place:
a bit overexposed but a stunning picture with great colors, a nice bokeh and a very interesting story!

1st place:
It was hard to choose between your "corner portrait" and "portrait of an artist", but finally I choose the artist. Very creative and interesting work, the color-contrast and also the b&w portrait are stunning! CONGRATULATIONS to GP Merfeld!

GOOD LUCK ALL FOR THE NEXT COMPETITION! HAVE FUN!

Enjoy
Lars

fishit

Re: 156th Show & Tell Competition: Stunning portraits - WINNER

Post Fri May 07, 2010 12:19 am

Congrats GP a excellent portrait and good choice for 1st place, congrats to all the winners.

paulbrian

Post Fri May 07, 2010 1:27 am

Congrats to all the winners! This was a very active competition....

impalass

Post Fri May 07, 2010 1:52 am

Congrats to all the winners a super topic and thanks for the mention.....looking forward to the next......

Cheers...Mike

gpmerfeld

Post Fri May 07, 2010 5:43 am

Wow! Thank you so much, Lars. It is truly an honor to be selected from so many fine submissions by truly talented people. I'll get to work on a new topic and post ASAP. Thanks again!

chaosphotography

Post Fri May 07, 2010 7:18 am

Wow thank you so much for the support on the photo, I put allot of work into that and It means allot that you see that. Best wishes and once again Thank you!!!

mamike

Post Fri May 07, 2010 9:35 am

Hey Lars, thanks a lot for the mention. It really made my day to be listed among these great photographers! This is just awesome!!

rindra

Post Fri May 07, 2010 9:44 am

Congrats to the winners, and thanx a lot for the mention. :-)

Rindra
Malagasy photographer

terrybowker

Post Fri May 07, 2010 12:52 pm

Congratulations to G.P. ! Great shot! Congratulations to all of the winners! there were allot of wonderful images entered in this contest. Very nice contest Lars!

Cheers,

Terry

millagios

Post Sun May 09, 2010 8:55 am

It is an honor being selected among so many talented photographers.
Thank you Lars for the inspirational challenge and congratulations to GP, now the spot-lights are at your side.
See you at the next one !

BR,
Milos

nickviv

Post Wed May 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Thanks very much for the mention..
my little boy will be very happy.
:D

That picture with the stitched up face is really something special !

chaosphotography

Post Fri May 14, 2010 5:56 pm

Thank you Nickviv and all the others on the love and support. It really is an honor to be with the best, all your comments have made me work even harder and hopefully bring you something even better next time. Thank you and best wishes to all.

Board index PBase Show and Tell 156th Show & Tell Competition: Stunning portraits - WINNER