Board index PBase Show and Tell 170th Show & Tell Competition: Leave nothing but footprints ..... - WINNER

Show and Tell

170th Show & Tell Competition: Leave nothing but footprints ..... - WINNER

Announce and discuss your photos.
mdejong

paulo_calafate

Post Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:48 am

Thanks all for your splendid contributions !

Third Place by Lawrence Ang for an original counterbalance interpretation of the theme ......"Environmental Footprint"

Second Place - "Fresh Start" by Chris Pavona - Interesting title and depends whether your are an optimist or pessimist (see the winner) :)

Winner - Given the title of the Second Place photo you could call this one - "The End"
Great picture Paulo. Congrats and good luck with hosting the next Show and Tell !

Cheers,

Marcel

pavona

170th Show & Tell Competition: Leave nothing but footprints

Post Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:32 am

Marcel,
Thank you for the second place vote!! I'm honored given the fact my photo spurned the winner :)
I appreciate the exposure!!
-Chris

lawrenceang

Re: 170th Show & Tell Competition: Leave nothing but footprints

Post Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:35 pm

Thanks for casting a vote for the environment, Marcel.

Lawrence Ang

paulo_calafate

Re: 170th Show & Tell Competition: Leave nothing but footprints

Post Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:20 am

Ohhh, my photo won! Thank you very much for your choice. I'm very, very, very happy :D

Because I'm new here in the Forum, I don't know the rules of the competition and how to open a new one.
And, I didn't know that the winner was responsible for the following competition.
So, I will go to read everything about this, and take a look to the former competitions in order to not repeat a subject (with 170 done I think it will be an arduous task :idea: )

Can someone tell me why my pictures, posted in the forum pages, doesn't open the image in my galleries when I hit it with the mouse?

Thanks.... and soon I post the 171th Show & Tell Competition

Board index PBase Show and Tell 170th Show & Tell Competition: Leave nothing but footprints ..... - WINNER