Board index PBase Show and Tell 179th Show & Tell Competition: All That Glitters - WINNER

Show and Tell

179th Show & Tell Competition: All That Glitters - WINNER

Announce and discuss your photos.
kirstenmary

impalass

Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Thanks, everyone for such stunning entries!!!!! I really enjoyed looking such fantastic work, and it was amazing to experience the different interpretations of "All That Glitters."

These are some honorable mentions that I really liked - in no particular order:

Third goes to tinkettle for a macro of a cigarette lighter. Had I not known it was what it was, I never would have guessed. It's really stunning enlarged. The detail is beautiful, and it looks like a web of light.

Second goes to Dom for this beautiful holiday scene. I loved how it just drew me in. I was mesmerized by the clarity of the detail and the the warmth of the light.

First goes to impalass, Mike, for We Saw the Light. A long exposure photograph wherein he paints with light. I kept going back to this, and when I looked at it in the original size and saw the detail, I was amazed. I also urge you to look at the rest of the work in this gallery. He does some pretty amazing stuff.

Congrats, Mike! The next contest theme is yours to choose!

terrybowker

Re: 179th Show & Tell Competition: All That Glitters - WINNER

Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Kirsten, Great idea for a contest and a Great pick for First Place!!! Congratulations Mike and all of the other winners!

Terry

impalass

Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:36 am

Wow thanks Kirsten for the First Place, It was a great contest with super images!!! Congrats to all the other winners also....
I will post the new Contest soon......I need more then few hours to come up with a theme.

Cheers...Mike

sandiwhi

Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:36 am

Enjoyed so many of the many ideas and great pics for all the glitters. Great choice for first place! Congrats!

sw

gillk

Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:41 am

Congratulations Mike and other winners - what a fun topic Kirsten.
Gill

m_hauss

Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:35 pm

Great topic, Kirsten and some great entries! Congratulations to all the winners.

digitalbcon

Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:05 am

Congratulations Mike on winning the competition!! Well deserved!!

nickviv

Post Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:04 pm

stunning winner...
tks for the mention..
:D

Board index PBase Show and Tell 179th Show & Tell Competition: All That Glitters - WINNER