Board index PBase Show and Tell 180th Show & Tell Competition: Full Frame Fisheye - WINNER

Show and Tell

180th Show & Tell Competition: Full Frame Fisheye - WINNER

Announce and discuss your photos.
impalass

180th Show & Tell Competition: Full Frame Fisheye - WINNER

Post Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:18 pm

Well I must say there were over 400 views on this Contest and only 19 total entries. I never got any negative feedback which was good but was hoping for a few more images. Must be the time of year....
First off I would like to give a big thank-you to all that entered...so you all get an Honourable Mention.
3rd place goes to Fishit, Dennis Camp for this image of "Custer" I can see Dennis is going to have a lot of fun with his new Kit!!!! Well done.

2nd place goes to Paulo Calafate for this image as it this shows just how much fun a fisheye can be and the only thing I see is that the image looks tipped to the left a tiny bit....super find and capture.

Ist place goes to Bartosz Kotulski for this image. People are hard to shoot with this type of lens and get it right, but Bartosz did a super job on all three images. The composition was perfect!!!

I hope you look at all the posters images and I pass the Contest on to Bartosz....Congrats to all once again

Cheers...Mike

fishit

Re: 180th Show & Tell Competition: Full Frame Fisheye - WINNER

Post Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Thanks Mike for the 3rd place, I am having some fun.
I was expecting more entries, congrats to all the winners.

akeigher

Post Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:10 pm

Congrats to the winners. Great work.

I think one of the reason for the limited number of entries was that not everyone has a fisheye lens. Its kind of a special effect lens and most people just dont own one.

I know that is true for me.

m_hauss

Post Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:59 pm

Congratulations to all winners.

I agree with Aaron. The only reason why I didn't enter any images is simply because I do not own a fisheye. It is on my Christmas wishlist, though ;-)

bartoszkotulski

Post Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:05 pm

Thanks for a first place:)
Marry Christmas:)

paulo_calafate

Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:08 am

thanks very much for the 2nd place and, congratulations for the winner!

gillk

Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Congratulations to the winners.
Me too ! No lens, but sure inspired to get one - very cool effects -enjoyed looking at the entries.
Gill

Board index PBase Show and Tell 180th Show & Tell Competition: Full Frame Fisheye - WINNER