Board index PBase Show and Tell 209th Show & Tell Competition: Energy - WINNER

Show and Tell

209th Show & Tell Competition: Energy - WINNER

Announce and discuss your photos.
jlben

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:04 am

My apologies for not having chosen a clear title to the contest, but all the photos fit the topic nicely :D
Markus, I am sorry to have led the competition, I would feel more comfortable holding the second position, that is, you take the credit but do not have to work, but there was a little pressure to start it...

First the HM, as always in no particular order:

A lot of heat energy in this picture Dominic, you can even grill some sausages!

Well, this is Holland, without trees, they found their source of energy in the wind. Great ambience Maaike.

Look at those hands! The background moare-like effect adds a sense of movement to the image.

Great shot Chris!

3rd Place

I love this minimalist composition, with the addition of the dark color of water, noting that those structures are there to catch all the wind energy. Congrats J Rayner!

2nd Place

Great show of energy from this little duckling, Nick. The reflection adds a nice yellow color to the picture, I just have to know what chases the duck!

1st Place

For me this picture sums up everything about the energy in an image. If anyone doubts whether this train carries energy, take a look at the GIF below the image. I would be doing this every day as well Brad :wink:

So Brad, it´s up to you!

nickviv

Re: 209th Show & Tell Competition: Energy - WINNER

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:03 am

The little duckling had realised that he'd lost his mummy and was speeding back to find her.. the yellow reflection comes from a field of rapeseed.

Delighted with 2nd place...

Many thanks
Nick

bclaypole

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:51 am

Thanks so much! Just proves what I already know - everybody loves trains! This is my second train smashing through snow shot to win a S&T competition.
The next one will be up and running shortly.

terrybowker

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Many Thanks to Juan Leon for stepping up and getting on with this contest. Congratulations to Brad and all of the winners!

Thanks Brad for getting your contest up and running so soon, we all appreciate it.

Cheers,

Terry

azicit

Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:47 am

Loved the first place image - congratulations!!!

fishit

Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:31 am

fishit wrote:
terrybowker wrote:Many Thanks to Juan Leon for stepping up and getting on with this contest. Congratulations to Brad and all of the winners!

Thanks Brad for getting your contest up and running so soon, we all appreciate it.

X2 hopefully that will not be a issue in the future.
I thought the topic was excellent, open to many ideas and variations, all good choices..

Congrats to the winners and HMs ..

christophertravels

Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:11 am

Thank-you for the honourable mention, and congratulations to all the other winners.

Board index PBase Show and Tell 209th Show & Tell Competition: Energy - WINNER