Board index PBase Show and Tell 271st Show & Tell Competition: Frozen Water - WINNER

Show and Tell

271st Show & Tell Competition: Frozen Water - WINNER

Announce and discuss your photos.
mdejong

Post Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:36 am

honourable mentions:

third place:

second place:

The winner is ...... m_hauss. Some great entries but I kept coming back to this one. Would have loved to have been there and see the freezing in action ........
Congratulations and over to you ......

Last edited by mdejong on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sandiwhi

Post Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:28 am

I've asked Marcel to post second and third place, and I hope he also includes some honorable mentions. For those of you entering this contest, please only do so if you're prepared to spend the time necessary to run a contest properly if you win, which includes selecting first, second, and third place winners and adding a few honorable mentions. This is clearly explained in the Show and Tell Contest Rules.

Members take considerable time to deciding which pics to post, and then posting them, and then checking back to see the results, and they deserve to have some thought go into selecting and posting winners.

Thanks!

gillk

Re: 271st Show & Tell Competition: Frozen Water - WINNER

Post Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:39 am

Hear! Hear! Sandi.
Gill

m_hauss

Post Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:34 am

Wow, I'm honored! Thank you so much, Marcel. I will think of a nice topic and try to post it by the end of the day. Cheers to all, Matthias

fishit

Post Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:01 am

sandiwhi wrote:I've asked Marcel to post second and third place, and I hope he also includes some honorable mentions. For those of you entering this contest, please only do so if you're prepared to spend the time necessary to run a contest properly if you win, which includes selecting first, second, and third place winners and adding a few honorable mentions. This is clearly explained in the Show and Tell Contest Rules.

Members take considerable time to deciding which pics to post, and then posting them, and then checking back to see the results, and they deserve to have some thought go into selecting and posting winners.

Thanks!

X2

peterschmidt

Post Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:53 pm

this is definitely the one I would have chosen too... congratualtions to the winner..

jlben

Post Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:18 pm

fishit wrote:
sandiwhi wrote:I've asked Marcel to post second and third place, and I hope he also includes some honorable mentions. For those of you entering this contest, please only do so if you're prepared to spend the time necessary to run a contest properly if you win, which includes selecting first, second, and third place winners and adding a few honorable mentions. This is clearly explained in the Show and Tell Contest Rules.

Thanks!

X2

X3

Congrats Matthias, great image!

gillk

Post Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:52 am

Thanks Marcel for adding your place winners and HMs. I do like your pick for the winning shot. Congrats Matthias - thanks for the 2nd placing and congrats to all other winners.
Gill

fishit

Post Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:32 am

congrats to all the winners all fine work. btw it was not my or Sandi's concerns as well as other as to the quality of the work chosen for winner.
Myself it was the lack of 2nd, 3rd and perhaps as now posted some other choice selections in the running.

Board index PBase Show and Tell 271st Show & Tell Competition: Frozen Water - WINNER