Board index PBase Questions and Answers can't delete gallery

Questions and Answers

can't delete gallery

Ask if you need help using PBase.
dougssportsphotos

can't delete gallery

Post Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:16 pm

I am trying to delete a gallery but when I try I get the gallery not empty warning but if I go to the gallery it shows gallery is empty. What am I doing wrong?

richo

Re: can't delete gallery

Post Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:43 pm

dougssportsphotos wrote:I am trying to delete a gallery but when I try I get the gallery not empty warning but if I go to the gallery it shows gallery is empty. What am I doing wrong?

When you edit the gallery it must not show any images or other galleries listed in it. Don't just go to the gallery, because it might not show all items that are in the gallery.
Note: I am not an admin here nor part of the staff...just one of the few faithful still here trying to help others.

Update:
I just created a test gallery under another gallery.
I added an image to it.
I checked to see that the image was there.
I then removed the image.
I verified the image was gone on the display and edit screens of the gallery.
I then deleted the gallery (no error).
I then checked to see if the gallery showed up in the parent gallery - it did not.
I then attempted to access the gallery with its URL - did not go to the deleted gallery, I just ended up at my root.

cami
PBase Admin
PBase Admin

Post Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:32 am

What is the gallery name? I will take a look and see what is going on. If you have resolved the issue already, please let me know. If you have any other issues, please post them in the forums and I will try to answer your questions. Thanks!
~Cami~

cami
PBase Admin
PBase Admin

Post Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:33 am

dougssportsphotos wrote:I am trying to delete a gallery but when I try I get the gallery not empty warning but if I go to the gallery it shows gallery is empty. What am I doing wrong?

Were you able to resolve this issue?

dougssportsphotos

Post Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:36 pm

yes sorry for the delay

Board index PBase Questions and Answers can't delete gallery