Board index PBase Show and Tell 431st Show & Tell Competition: Candid Glance - WINNER

Show and Tell

431st Show & Tell Competition: Candid Glance - WINNER

Announce and discuss your photos.
atucker

431st Show & Tell Competition: Candid Glance - WINNER

Post Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:04 am

Thanks to all for posting your Candid Glance photos.

Third place goes to Steve for the photo of the wood carver. This was an excellent example of what I was looking for. What would have been an OK image of a craftsmen at work came out much better, IMO, when he looked up and smilled. Nice capture.

Second place goes to Aldeca. The train window nicely frame the subject lost in thought looking at the camera, or maybe through it.

And first goes to Peter. Peter had three nice examples of a "candid glance" in this contest. I kept going back and forth between this image and Hotel Chopin. You captured both at the perfect moment. But cuteness wins.

Your turn Peter.
Last edited by atucker on Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stevemaz

Re: 431st Show & Tell Competition: Candid Glance - WINNER

Post Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:33 pm

Hi Tom, thank you for the award. He glanced for split of the second. It was so quick that I didn't see it when taking photo. I was aiming to capture movement of the mullet and his glance and smile actually made the picture.
Congratulations to the winner!

schultzy

Post Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:20 pm

Thanks a lot for your choice and your comment Tom !

A lot a great pictures in this contest, congrats to all of you, especially to Steve and Aldeca !

sylvester

Post Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:53 am

Good choices. "The look" so transforms an OK photo into an excellent one, as these all are.

Board index PBase Show and Tell 431st Show & Tell Competition: Candid Glance - WINNER