Board index PBase Show and Tell 480th Show & Tell Competition: Participating in Your Hobby - WINNER

Show and Tell

480th Show & Tell Competition: Participating in Your Hobby - WINNER

Announce and discuss your photos.
cits_4_pets

cjphipps_servo

Post Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:29 am

Thank you for all who entered. Nice to see what fellow photographers enjoy doing and it was tough picking a winner.

Honorable Mention:
Markus - nice reflection & like the crop

Honorable Mention:
Margaret - nice self portrait with books & reading which fits the topic well.

3rd Place
Jola - beautiful colors and composition, great reflections and good one for the travel buff.

2nd Place
Margaret - the fingers conveys size and scale showing how tiny the miniatures she has made are. Looks like a fun hobby that takes some skill! Again this fits the topic well.

1st Place
Carol - Playing the piano, like the graininess old time feeling in the picture, for some reason reminds me of vinyl records. Like the slight diagonal lines.
Your turn now Carol to host the next contest.
Flo
Cits 4 Pets where Happy Pets Go with the Flo
http://www.pbase.com/cits_4_pets/
My Firefox Tthemes/skins for your web browser)

jolka

Re: 480th Show & Tell Competition: Participating in Your Hobby - WINNER

Post Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:03 pm

Congratulations to Carol for winning the game, your photo is amazing.
Thank you for the 3rd, Flo :)

mclew

Post Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:26 pm

Congratulations to all honorable mentions, and to winners Jolla, 3rd, and Carol, for the First place, a fine composition!
Thanks, Flo, for choosing my tries at selfies. Evidently, photographers put down the camera most of the time when they are doing other hobbies.
Margaret

cjphipps_servo

Post Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:35 am

Thank you Flo! Really appreciate the vote of confidence / affirmation. This was fun. Thank you Jola and Margaret for your kind words. Congratulations to you both and the others who placed.

I’ve posted for the 481st. The theme is “Different Point of View.” Hope you all and others will join in and submit photos.

Thanks again Flo. Blessings to all.

Board index PBase Show and Tell 480th Show & Tell Competition: Participating in Your Hobby - WINNER