Board index PBase Feature Requests import/export photos to different accounts

Feature Requests

import/export photos to different accounts

Request changes or modifications.
singingsorceri

import/export photos to different accounts

Post Tue Aug 05, 2003 3:53 am

I have a portfolio account as well as an account that I share with my friends. I would like to batch export photos from one gallery to another. I know both usernames and passwords for the galleris, and it would be great to just select photos to export and be able to export them to a gallery on my other account. Silly me didn't save a backup of all my photos...

srijith

Re: import/export photos to different accounts

Post Tue Aug 05, 2003 5:18 am

singingsorceri wrote:I have a portfolio account as well as an account that I share with my friends. I would like to batch export photos from one gallery to another. I know both usernames and passwords for the galleris, and it would be great to just select photos to export and be able to export them to a gallery on my other account. Silly me didn't save a backup of all my photos...

As it stands now, I don't think this is possible without the admins having to do something manually.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

yardbird

Good idea

Post Tue Aug 05, 2003 6:44 am

I think this is a good idea too. I don't think this can be done as is now. But I would like to be able to send whole galleries from one account to another.
Regards
karthik

http://www.pbase.com//yardbird

Board index PBase Feature Requests import/export photos to different accounts