The theme for the 64th Show and Tell Contest: Minimalism
I am always amazed by photographers who can create powerful images with very little in the frame.
So your challenge (if you choose to accept it) is to make the most out of a little! Create any image that exhibits minimalism.
Hope you enjoy this week's Topic.
Closing day for submissions: Tuesday, November 6, 11:59 PM EDT
See the rules below, and good luck to all of you!
1. Photos must be hosted on pbase.com.
2. Photos must be embedded in your post. See
http://forum.pbase.com/viewtopic.php?t=18022 3. Post only the medium versions of your picture. Larger versions will not be considered.
4. Only enter up to 3 photos per-contest.
5. The host is not eligible for their own contest.
6. Any picture you've taken is eligible regardless of time taken and camera
7. You can do all the post processing you want.
8. Have fun.
When posting, please do include a direct link to your photo so that it can be viewed at its original size.
How the contest works:
1. The host gives a topic.
2. You post up to 3 of your images that go along with the topic.
3. The host chooses the winner 7 days after the contest was started.
4. The winner becomes the host for the next week. If the winner does not post a new contest within 2 days, 2nd place choses the topic
http://www.pbase.com/donutrun Bored out of your skull? Visit my gallery, leave a coment. Nikon D300 .. 18-200mm 1:3.5-5.6 VR .. 85mm 1:1.8 .. 50mm 1:1.8 Manfrotto 682B monopod with the 234rc head .. SB 600 Nestled In Northwestern Vermont